Registration closes Saturday, August 5, 2017 at 6:30pm.
– NO day-of-race registrations.
Entry Fees 2017
Individual (full tri, aquabike, and duathlon):
$72 by July 24 / $82 after July 24
- $15 “refer a friend” kick-back — register and you will receive an email with a referral code to send to a friend or post to social media. If the friend registers, you get $15 back!
- $15 off for new novices — Novices, never done our triathlon before? Enter Coupon Code “NewMSTnovice.” (You decide if you are a novice, no novice police, but don’t be a sandbagger!)
$124 by July 24 / $134 after July 24
NO day-of-race registrations.
All cancellations: $10.00 handling fee. No refunds within 2 weeks of event.
Tech tee at check-in/packet pick-up — NO WAITING IN LINE this year!
INDIVIDUAL DIVISIONS –
Elite Wave: (men & women), go out in first wave, but still in age divisions for prizes/results – 19 & under , 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60
Regular: 19 & under , 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60+
TEAM DIVISIONS: Male, Female, Coed
And love this feature at TriReg, check it out —
What do you get for your registration?
- Tech fabric t-shirt (men’s and women’s cut; tech tee for volunteers also. See below picture.)
- Specialized 24 oz 2nd Gen Big Mouth reusable, BPA-free water bottle (filled with Maine water at finish line – we won’t forget the teams this year!)
- Lots of fruit at the food area (and we will compost the waste or feed the pigs)
- Canned beverages (no plastic bottles)
- Prizes to top three overall, male & female
- Prizes to top three in each age group
- Prizes to top three overall novices, male & female
- Prizes to top male & top female in aquabike & duathlon
- Prizes to top three teams (male, female, and coed)
- Reason to travel to western Maine
- Inked skin to wear as badge of honor
- Joy of accomplishment!
2016’s tech tee – 2017 TBD